1. The appearance of the German Leopard tank is designed with the appearance design, the simulation model, and the classic tank of the 2nd World War;
2. The shape details are outstanding, the classic staggered road wheels/exhaust and cooling system/turret and mantlet/etc. are highly restored, and the exterior and interior shapes are mostly made of bricks to restore the appearance of the tank to the greatest extent;
1. Manual barrel elevation
2. 2.4G remote control operation for multi-vehicle interactive play/automatic frequency matching, ultra-long remote control distance, flexible body rotation, forward/backward/left turn/right turn remote control operation, and remote control of the turret.
3. Switch linkage design, building block button-type power switch, which can be quickly pulled out to connect to the charging port.
Numbering: CADA C61073
Recommend Age: 8+y
Size：28.8 × 12 × 9.6 cm
Block Size: Small building block（Compatible with Lego）
Material: Eco-friendly ABS plastic
|Country||Shipping and time|
- All products is without original box, We will pack orders in bags
- We check all parts before shipping, so if any parts missed or damaged, pls contact us and we will resend to you immediately for free .
Any Questions pls email：email@example.com
Q: Is shipping really free?
A: Yes, AFOBRICK offers free shipping in designated countries with no minimum purchases. Items will ship within 2-7 business days upon receipt of full payment.
Q: How do you ship orders?
A: Please read the shipping policy.
Q: What payment methods do we offer?
A: Currently, we only support PayPal. you can learn paypal
Q: Can the product be shipped in the original box?
A: To keep the price so low, we sell the product without the original box, but we guarantee the product and its shipping packaging. If you want the original box, you can include it for an extra fee. Please contact us and we can add it to your order.Some products have orginal box option，you can choose directly.
Q: How will you resolve product quality or missing parts issues?
A: If you find some parts missing or damaged (due to shipping or manufacturing issues), don't worry, just contact us and we can resend it to you immediately for free.
Q: How will I handle tariffs?
A: The logistics we use have great advantages in managing customs clearance and usually do not incur additional duties. If customs duties need to be paid, it needs to be handled by the customer.