- Loz restored the Japanese style fish stall with mini bricks
- The building has a two-storey building. Fishing boats can pass through the small bridge. There are iconic puffer fish sculptures beside the bridge. Fishermen returning from the port are trading by the sea, seafood shop owners, food vendors, fishermen on the bridge, and all kinds of people
- Turning the roller, the fishing net can rise or fall; The second and second floors are quick-release structures, which can be easily opened
Product number: Loz 1049
New release time: 2023
Material: High-quality healthy ABS material
Brick Quantity: 2249PCS
|Country||Shipping and time|
- Order will be shipped within 2-5 working days
- Tracking order：17 track
- Details：Shipping policy
- All products is without original box, We will pack orders in bags
- We check all parts before shipping, so if any parts missed or damaged, pls contact us and we will resend to you immediately for free .
Any Questions pls email：firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Is shipping really free?
A: Yes, AFOBRICK offers free shipping in designated countries with no minimum purchases. Items will ship within 2-7 business days upon receipt of full payment.
Q: How do you ship orders?
A: Please read the shipping policy.
Q: What payment methods do we offer?
A: Currently, we only support PayPal. you can learn paypal
Q: Can the product be shipped in the original box?
A: To keep the price so low, we sell the product without the original box, but we guarantee the product and its shipping packaging. If you want the original box, you can include it for an extra fee. Please contact us and we can add it to your order.Some products have orginal box option，you can choose directly.
Q: How will you resolve product quality or missing parts issues?
A: If you find some parts missing or damaged (due to shipping or manufacturing issues), don't worry, just contact us and we can resend it to you immediately for free.
Q: How will I handle tariffs?
A: The logistics we use have great advantages in managing customs clearance and usually do not incur additional duties. If customs duties need to be paid, it needs to be handled by the customer.